The best prenatal videos on YouTube that’ll keep you fit throughout your pregnancy. Great yoga, pilates and home workouts for your first, second and third trimester.
I’m now a happy 9 months pregnant and truly feeling the weight of my little baby to be and his/her movements inside my tummy. Now that I’ve decided to slow down a little bit on my fitness activities as the finish line is in sight and my tummy is getting just a little bit uncomfortable. I’ve made sure to compile a list of the best prenatal videos on YouTube that have kept me fit, healthy, flexible and feeling great. Now you can use them to do the same.
They’re all completely free to watch and are tried and tested by myself and other mums to be multiple times. So if you’ve been cleared by your doctor/midwife/physician and can safely partake in prenatal fitness activities. These are some great, not too long, not too strenuous YouTube videos that are perfect at keeping you fit throughout your three trimesters.
I’ve ordered than into trimesters and also activity (yoga, pilates or home workouts). As well as adding a section in the third trimester for videos that use a birthing/exercise ball as this is when I started to use one. If you haven’t yet looked into one, I’d recommend getting one earlier on in your pregnancy as they’re great for exercising, support and stretching + in labour too!
The Best Prenatal Videos on YouTube For Your First Trimester
- 18 Min Pregnancy Pilates – VanessaB Health TV
- Cute to the Core Abs Workout for Pregnancy | What To Expect When You’re Expecting (Pilates Workout) (12 mins) – BeFiT
- Prenatal Yoga Routine with Riki (20 mins) – PsycheTruth
- Prenatal Yoga (all levels) 20 Min Prenatal Yoga Practice to Calm the Mind and Strengthen the Body – Be The Change Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga for Core Strength – 15 min – yoginimelbourne
Home workouts –
- First Trimester Workout – Stay fit during pregnancy (10 mins) – Lucy Wyndham-Read
- Heidi Klum Prenatal Workout, Andrea Orbeck Fitness (10 mins) – POPSUGAR Fitness
- Happy Pregnancy Workout (16 mins) – fitappy
- Prenatal Workout – Safe Pregnancy Workout (10 Mins) – Jessica Valant Pilates